20090319

«SECRET WINDOWS»

I love looking out the windows of my house. It's not that Tim and I lived in any fancy house with an ocean view or anything, but it's just a simple rental townhouse that we settled in when we first got to Boston and we've lived here ever since. I've always complained about the lighting of the house because a massive wall, which is the back of a shopping plaza, blocks the light from coming into our living room and bedroom. We've tried to move to a different place many times, but ultimately we realized that there's always going to be pros and cons no matter where we go, and also, we became attached to this place.
After my heart settled down, I began to see the beautiful views that were unnoticed, the views of hope, tranquility and gratitude in the simplest things in everyday life.

No comments: