20090501

«RELIEF»

Today, the first of May, marked the day when I finished my Master of Music requirements. I can't tell you just how relieved and how awesome that feels like. All the hard work that had been put in came down to this morning when I played my last jury in front of my teachers. That was it! I told myself that as I walked out of the CFA building and faced with a new chapter of my life. There's sadness mixed in with the tremendous amount of joy. Boston Spring just seemed a little different now. Not worse, or better, just different.



2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Dali! I love the picture of the kite and the tree. It's beautiful! I especially love the coloring!

Unknown said...

thank you Emily. ^_^ The kite got stuck on a tree later on when I walked closer to it, and the people who were playing it disappeared. haha