20091206

Waking Up With the First Snow

Last night we had snow for the first time this year. The wind was fierce, blowing the snowfalls horizontally across the sky. I sat by the window watching as if seeing it for the first time. This is my third winter in the snow, and yet I am still ever so fascinated by its beauty.

This morning, I was woken up by the snow plowers. I realized that the sun is just starting to rise up. As I peek through the blinds, I could see the whole world in front of me covered in a white blanket. How beautiful, I thought, as I inhale a deep breath. God has His way of showing me that He can wipe away all the transgressions of this world. All things are covered in His grace.




Our car, making a grumpy face at me




Can you see the moon still?






From dark to light, the magic of a sunrise ^^

 

No comments: