20100426

«ROCKPORT»

Tim and I spent a weekend in Rockport, MA. A retreat we took, away from the city.
We stayed in Emerson Inn by the Sea and got a window view looking right out to the ocean. It was amazing!!!
,

We strode round the Inn early in the morning, and the scenery was absolutely beautiful.



Tim and I sat on those rocks right outside of the inn so many times during the day and just listened to the waves crashing against the rocks. It was the best remedy for stress.



Emerson Inn by the Sea front view


We walked to a fishing pier just to peek around.





On our way back to the inn, we picked which million dollar houses we would like to have in the future. I picked this one. =)



After our afternoon nap, we decided to check out Halibut Point State Park inside Rockport
Beautiful quarry





My dear husband who tirelessly carried my purse when I took pictures with my free hands.

"Look over there!"


Someone's artwork. ^_~


We drove to downtown Rockport when the sun was setting.





On Sunday before we took off, I sneaked a few more shots of the gorgeous inn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Daling,

It's been a long time... I love your photos almost as much as I love Rockport. Mike and I went there for our 1-year anniversary last year. It's my most favorite place in New England, and I love remembering what it's like there by going through your photos. Thanks for sharing them. I pray that you and Tim are doing well, and have found a good church.

Sofia Chu

Unknown said...

Hi Sophia,
I am glad you enjoyed looking at my photos. Rockport IS really beautiful.

Tim and I are in the process of inviting you guys over for dinner this weekend on Facebook. =D We'll chat then. ^_~