20100503

«BENEFIT CONCERT»

I've known Becki from our old church. She is an organized, sophisticated, funny and intelligent lady. She also did her graduate degree in Boston University few years before me. She is a professional singer with a magnetic voice.

Recently, she found out that her mother is diagnosed with breast cancer. My heart goes out to her family. She is giving two benefit concerts for breast cancer research, one in Boston and one in Indianapolis, her hometown. She asked me to do a photo shoot of her and her guest musicians for this event. I also made a few designs of posters for her concert advertisements. If you are in the area during the May 21st weekend, please come support.






If you happen to be in Indianapolis around May 28th, then the concert is going to be held in the Indiana Historical Society - Basile Theater at 8:00pm.  

1 comment:

lindA said...

I like the first one alot!!! :)