20100807

AMY + RORY | WEDDING

I had the privilege of documenting my college friend Amy's marriage to her love, Rory. First of all, the drive from LAX to Temecula, CA was AMAZING! I highly recommend taking HWY 74. The view on that highway was absolutely breathtaking. So you can well imagine how beautiful the wedding was. Amy is the cutest girl I've ever met. Everything about her has cuteness written all over it. The wedding that she planned was full of charm and Amy-ness. I just loved it! It was also fun for me to catch up with college friends whom I haven't seen in a long while. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank Amy for hiring me as her wedding photographer and trusting me to do this important task on her most special day. Happiness forever to her beautiful marriage!
Lastly, enjoy the pictures! ^_~












































7 comments:

Brian said...

Great shots! You did a gear job. I love the details. Keep it up.

Helen of SJ said...

Oh my! These pictures are so beautiful!

Emily said...

Oh Dali, the first two images are striking (and of course the rest are lovely). Great job!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! I am so encouraged. This is the first wedding I did without Tim, my second camera. I am so glad I got every important moment covered. hehe.

Kimberly Voss said...

These pictures should be in Bride's Magazine. You're all beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hi Dali,
I'm Rory's Aunt Marie and just viewed these - they are breathtaking! Really interesting angles and images captured...could totally see these in a magazine. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful job you did, of course you had beautiful subjects, but you did a fabulous job. I loved all of them and I agree you should submit them to Brides Magazine, they are that good. From Amy's Great Aunt Nadine