20091116

«80»

I have had the privilege to study piano at the Boston University College of Fine Arts under Professor Anthony di Bonaventura. He was not only a teacher of piano, but a teacher of life.
Few days ago, he turned 80 years old. His children organized a special brunch for him. Tim and I had the honor to get invited to this intimate event.
The brunch was held at the Country Club in Chestnut Hill. The place was absolutely beautiful. The people there were lovely, and the food was excellent.
Seeing my teacher there made me wonder if I'd be able to touch so many lives in a life time like the way he did? He is an extraordinary human being, and an inspiration to all of us.









My teacher's best friend who went to Curtis at the same time when they were 19 and 17.




Professor Linda Jiorle-Nagy, a colleague of my teacher at BU.


Josh is a current student of Prof. di Bonaventura

No comments: