20091118

«MOOD OF THE DAY 2»

Today is a chilly day. I woke up at 6:30 feeling a bit of sore throat. I quickly drank two big mugs of green tea and had Japanese hot cakes for breakfast. My mood of the day is orange, maybe because deep down I want to enjoy autumn longer, I am not ready for the New England white winter yet. Sadly, the golden leaves are all falling, and the tree branches are looking barren.

Thanksgiving is coming up soon. Since it's a season to give thanks (not complaining, like what I was just doing) to our Lord, I would like to thank Him for wonderful parents, parents-in-law, terrific husband, lovely friends and relatives, my cozy home, and my adorable piano students.

Orange is a good color. It is glorious, it is thankful, it is warm and cozy, and it brings to my eyes comfort and tranquility.

No comments: