20100316

«FINALLY»

Finally the rain stopped and the sun came out today. Oh, I can't tell you how good that made me feel this morning! Everybody came out of hibernation.

I had lunch and afternoon tea/coffee with Bess. Isn't she just gorgeous? The sun was hitting from a perfect angle into the coffee shop. I love this picture of her!


This one, I let the light bounced off the lens directly. It created a totally different affect. Oh can I just say again that today was SUCH a gorgeous day?

 After our little cozy tea hour, we went to meet these lovely couples for an afternoon tour around town.

They are too cute! ^^

And a nice day was made even better with ice cream. 

Ben and Brooke on the T.
BTW, T stands for "transit" aka subway in Boston. Today though, I saw this poster on the T, and it had a handwritten sentence on it that says, "T stands for terrible". Yup, very inefficient, accident-frequent,  unreliable, from the 80's (could be 70's) Boston T. Yay.....not.

Haha, but everybody was in a good mood. Why? Oh yah, because, the sun came up! Ok, I think you get my point. ^_~

No comments: