20100311

«RICHARD + ANGIE» ANYTIME PHOTO SESSION CONT.

So I am uploading more photos of Richard and Angie. They're just so incredibly beautiful, inside and outside. Tim and I got to spend a weekend with them at their beautiful home in Buena Park, California. Oh, I thought I was living in heaven already. ^_~



Richard, peacefully reading his Bible early in the morning, every morning.



Angie's gaze on Richard was so sweet. It brought me to tears thinking about how much love they shared with one another.



Angie asked me to take a picture of Richard in his favorite chair. She said Richard often would host Bible studies and he would share with the group words of encouragement and about the Scripture...just like that.



Angie by the window on that bright and gorgeous sunny day in Southern California. Isn't she just stunning?



At night, we went out for Chinese food together. Richard wanted to take a picture of Tim and I while I was trying to capture his photo-taking moment. They're so cute. ^^

No comments: